Balich Wonder Studio works in the field of imagination and pushes the boundaries of live entertainment, designing the most advanced and complex shows in the world.
The responsibilities of a graphic designer include creating designs according to specifications, reporting to the senior graphic designer, and improving design tasks.
Decrizione della posizione lavorativa
- Taking design briefs to understand requirements;
- Understanding project requirements and ideas;
- To understand the objectives and requirements of the job, estimating the time required to complete the work;
- Conceptualising and developing design concepts, graphics and layouts;
- Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines;
- Have good attention to detail;
- Be able to incorporate feedback from multiple sources;
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time;
- Teamwork - A flexible approach when working in a team;
- Passion and enthusiasm for design and a fast pace environment;
- Open to flexible working hours.
We are looking for a graphic designer able to understand written English and Arabic.
Descrizione del profilo ricercato
The work demands creative flair, attention to detail, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach.
We are a looking for someone based in Milan but we are open to other options.
- Graphic qualification or similar;
- Good Understanding of written English and Arabic;
- Must have experience with design software and graphics editing software, such as InDesign, Illustrator, Power Point, Key Note, Google Slides;
- Adobe Creative Suite; 3D design; communication design; film/television; fine art; graphic design; illustration; photography; visual art are welcomed;
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving;
- To keep up to date on the latest technology and software programs in order to enhance the look and feel of the graphics.
Data di entrata in servizio