Musica - Intrattenimento
Musixmatch is the leading music metadata company, featuring the world’s largest lyrics catalog and +70M users as contributors. Musixmatch is a partner of companies like Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, MTV, Shazam, Vevo and has a partnership with +4,000 indie music publishers and top music publishers like Sony/ATV, EMI Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell, Kobalt, BMG Rights, and Harry Fox Agency.
We are a bunch of creatives who care about our work and what we do. We believe that participation and collaboration are key to getting things done well. We are looking for tech-savvy people who are eager to learn in a fast-paced environment, who have an international outlook on life, and who love taking on new challenges.
Musixmatch is looking for a cloud and systems engineer for designing and maintaining our server architecture.
Descrizione della posizione lavorativa
Our team is smart, ambitious, and supportive — above all, we are excited by what we do. While meeting regular deadlines and being focused on quick, quality completion of projects, the environment is relaxed and fun.
Every member of the Musixmatch Team is expected to: be an Innovator; be a Collaborator; be a Champion for their ideas; be an Expert; have High Standards; be dedicated to the power of self-organized groups and our mission of excellence and most importantly, Get Stuff Done That Makes a Difference!
- Conceiving, implementing and maintaining the infrastructure for highly available and scalable web projects with a service-oriented approach on AWS;
- Participate in the on-call rotation for Mission Critical Systems;
- Designing and building a wide variety of tools to help support the infrastructure.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule;
- Generous training budget;
- Top class tech and equipment;
- Company-wide retreat once per year;
- Welfare plan.
Descrizione del profilo ricercato
- Deep knowledge of apt-based distributions (Debian, Ubuntu LTS);
- High proficiency in bash scripting;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional motivational and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English.
- AWS Cloud Solution Architect certification or equivalent;
- Programming skills in Perl, Python or PHP;
- Deep knowledge of networking tools like Traceroute, Nmap and Tcpdump.
Descrizione dell'esperienza richiesta
- At least 4 years of professional experience on Linux systems;
- Experience with both Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud;
- Experience in large Docker and Kubernetes deployments;
- Experience using monitoring tools like Zabbix or Nagios;
- Experience in system configuration / administration of Elasticsearch, Couchbase and MySQL clusters;
- Experience with Nginx, Varnish, Apache2 and PHP.
- Experience with geo replication and CDNs;
- Experience using provisioning systems like Salt, Chef or Puppet.
Bologna - Da Remoto
Sede di lavoro
Per maggiori informazioni sulle modalità di accesso alla procedura selettiva clicca sul tasto Candidati.