The Visual Agency has been founded in 2011 as a response to the growing need of companies and organizations to communicate and explain large amounts of data to clients, the press and citizens.
In close collaboration with the Density Design Lab - the communication design research laboratory of the Politecnico di Milano - CEO Paolo Guadagni came up with the idea to create an agency that combines, technical know-how and data-science with creative design. Our aim is to help clients to transform qualitative and quantitative information into in-depth insights, concrete knowledge and powerful narratives.
As Digital Designer, you will support the activities on our ongoing and future projects. You will learn by doing, and you will join the team involved in designing digital products.
Descrizione della posizione lavorativa
A typical project in our agency could cover some of the following activities:
- Understand customer needs with workshops and analysis;
- Structure information architectures, site maps, user flows;
- Prepare sketches and wireframes;
- Build consistent and qualitative UI;
- Define a flexible design system;
- Set up high fidelity prototypes.
Descrizione del profilo ricercato
- Background in the digital field or a strong interest in;
- Background in data visualization or information design or a strong interest in either;
- Proficiency with contemporary design tools and methods;
- Willingness to learn the dynamics of working in a company with international clients;
- Willingness to experiment and get involved.
Nice to have:
- Data and analytics skills;
- Good level of both spoken and written English.
Data di entrata in servizio
Milano - Da remoto
Sede di lavoro
Per maggiori informazioni sulle modalità di accesso alla procedura selettiva clicca sul tasto Candidati.