Musica - Intrattenimento
Musixmatch is the leading music metadata company, featuring the world’s largest lyrics catalog and +70M users as contributors. Musixmatch is a partner of companies like Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, MTV, Shazam, Vevo and has a partnership with +4,000 indie music publishers and top music publishers like Sony/ATV, EMI Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell, Kobalt, BMG Rights, and Harry Fox Agency.
We are a bunch of creatives who care about our work and what we do. We believe that participation and collaboration are key to getting things done well. We are looking for tech-savvy people who are eager to learn in a fast-paced environment, who have an international outlook on life, and who love taking on new challenges.
As a Royalty Analyst you will interact with customers, vendors, operations, sales, backend, and accounting teams. You will manage and assist in the various monthly billing process reviews for our clients and vendors, working closely with Business Developers, Project Managers, and Engineers, to understand and interpret the billing process in order to ensure that the integrity of all data flow is accurate and complete.
Descrizione della posizione lavorativa
What you will do:
- Interprets orders and agreements and converts them into accurate invoices for customers as well as invoices to be received from vendors;
- Maintains the royalty reporting system by entering and updating tables, rate plans, system configurations, and new product definitions;
- Coordinating procedures with system engineers;
- Identifies, develops, and implements process improvements within existing royalty reporting platforms and processes;
- Liaise with our product teams to enhance our royalty reporting system;
- Discuss, analyze, and decide together with the Leadership Team how to distribute royalties based on on-going agreements with publishers and DSPs;
- Proactively engage in risk assessment and management activities with the Business Intelligence and Finance teams in relation to royalty management;
- Enhance modeling / reporting capabilities;
- Acts as a liaison between Finance and Client Services in reviewing and resolving any reporting discrepancies related to royalties;
- Responsible for maintaining various financial trackers (revenue, royalties, billing, etc);
- Proactively document, follow up on, and close out in a timely way any revenue, budgeting, royalty issues that pertain to DSPs (clients) and Publishers;
- Assist in the creation and preparation of annual budget & quarterly forecast, as well as in monthly and quarterly reports;
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as requested such as assisting other finance team members in a variety of other finance functions.
Descrizione del profilo ricercato
- Excellent attention to detail required;
- Experience developing and navigating complex financial models;
- Ability to forge strong Client and Vendor relationships and communicate effectively;
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills;
- Ability to be autonomous and take initiative where needed;
- Prior experience working with Excel and preferably BI Tools;
- Fluent in English;
- Entertainment industry experience is considered a plus;
- B.S. or B.A. in Finance, Business, Mathematics or Economics; MBA a plus;
- Previous hands-on experience handling billing processes;
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple priorities, and meet constant deadlines.
Minimum of 3 - 5 years of practical work experience in analytical roles, with hands-on budgeting, cost controlling and forecasting experience.
Descrizione dell'esperienza richiesta
Bologna - Da Remoto
Sede di lavoro
Per maggiori informazioni sulle modalità di accesso alla procedura selettiva clicca sul tasto Candidati.