Miniclip is a global leader in digital games. The company develops, publishes and We have big dreams and ambitious plans, which are powered by amazing people, just like you. We are continuously looking for brilliant people to join our team. Miniclippers have the opportunity to grow, be challenged, develop, inspire others, create, support, mentor, and have fun.
Miniclip is looking for a Software Developer to hire in our Genoa (Italy) Games Development Studio. This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in Europe and Italy.
Descrizione della posizione lavorativa
It is an exciting opportunity to integrate into a highly effective and skilled team, developing cutting edge mobile games played by tens of millions of users.
What will you be doing at Miniclip?
- Develop games for multiple mobile platforms;
- Develop and integrate services for games on multiple mobile platforms;
- Be part of a leading edge game programming team;
- Effectively cooperate with other teams members.
What are we looking for?
Descrizione del profilo ricercato
- Serious passion for games and programming;
- Good knowledge of Unity;
- Good C# and/or C++ Knowledge (well understanding of DOP and OOP);
- Good math, geometry and physics knowledge;
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to grow in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment as a team player;
- Analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with a strong attention to details;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to grow easily;
- Good in English, written and spoken.
Previous experience in games development is a plus.
Descrizione dell'esperienza richiesta