Founded in Rome in 1884 by the talented Greek silversmith Sotirio Bulgari, the brand quickly established a reputation for Italian excellence with exquisite craftsmanship and magnificent jewellery creations. Over the decades, the Bulgari generations defined a distinctive style made of vibrant colour combinations, exquisitely balanced volumes and unmistakable motifs that pay homage to the Roman roots of the company. While always revering its cultural legacy, Bulgari introduced innovations that rewrote the rules of the jewellery universe and launched new trends that stood out as icons of contemporary design.
Within our Image Department, we are looking for a proficient Project Manager who will lead and coordinate strategically the content planning & production of the creative assets.
Descrizione della posizione lavorativa
- Plan and produce WW and local advertising campaigns for offline and online channels for creative department of the brand, focus on Jewellery, Watches, Accessories and Parfums;
- Strategic Planning: directing the creative part towards the objectives of the campaign, the content planning strategy (who, how and why) throughout the brief, production and delivery phase;
- Project management and production, from brief to delivery;
- Coordination of activities and actions for different internal (dep. marketing and communication, business units) and external third parties (agencies, production team…);
- Oversee content requirements and deliverables across a project life cycle;
- Ensuring content best practices are delivered and KPIs are set in line with objectives;
- Collaborating with the Media and external agency teams on the sponsorship campaigns;
- Budget control and efficiency;
- New Product launches specific projects - example of process:
- Collect and elaborate briefs;
- Elaborate internal creative proposals;
- Collect internal approvals;
- Organize pre-production and production activities;
- Execute and deliver contents.
Descrizione del profilo ricercato
- University Degree in Marketing/Communication/Economics or similar fields;
- Project Management Skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Fluency in Italian and English, French and other languages are a plus;
- Understanding of the current digital, social media land creative landscape;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package;
- Knowledge of graphic & web design principles is a plus.
Descrizione dell'esperienza richiesta
- 2/3 years of experience in the Digital/Social/Media field;
- International experiences (education and/or work) are a plus.