Freeda is the #1 media brand for entire generations of women. Inspire, represent and speak to them through unique content and experiences is what we care about the most.
Our mission is to spread real women’s stories to inspire positive change and impact society at large. We do that by promoting women’s achievements, inspiring personal style and celebrating sisterhood.
We create original premium content designed for all screens and social platforms dedicated to passions, cultures and news relevant to young women.
We are a team close to 250 people, working across three countries - Italy, Spain and UK, creating content and sharing experiences dedicated to a community of +9m women.
We’re currently looking for a People Business Partner to join our HR team based in our HQ in Milan with a temporary contract.
Descrizione della posizione lavorativa
As our People Business Partner, you will be the contact person for the internal local and global (ITA, UK, ES) stakeholders in building solid relationships and supporting our managers in order to ensure that the people strategy meets the business needs creating an effective organization, driven by people who feel strongly engaged in the values, culture, and aspirations of Freeda.
In these areas:
- Organizational Development: You will support initiatives to streamline the organization, helping the organizational change where required in accordance with Freeda’s policies;
- Talent Acquisition: You will support Freeda’s managers in identifying candidates most in line with the company culture, collaborating with the Global Talent Acquisition Partner in the recruiting process;
- Legal & Compliance: You will ensure ongoing consultancy and support to managers on people practices, in collaboration with the local People Admin. You will be in charge of monitoring contractual deadlines, managing the decision and communication flow;
- Learning & Training: You will collaborate with Freeda’s managers to identify training needs and manage the organization of trainings;
- Performance & Compensation Process: You will support our managers and the Head of People & Culture in understanding and guiding the performance management process and our Reward and Recognition policies;
- Culture & Engagement: You will conduct surveys on the internal climate of the organization coordinating initiatives to translate the data collected into action.
High proficiency in both spoken and written English.
Descrizione del profilo ricercato
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience in the same role;
Descrizione dell'esperienza richiesta
- Experience in international work environments;
- The experience in social/digital agencies will be considered as a strong plus.
Milano - Da remoto
Sede di lavoro