Founded in Rome in 1884 by the talented Greek silversmith Sotirio Bulgari, the brand quickly established a reputation for Italian excellence with exquisite craftsmanship and magnificent jewellery creations. Over the decades, the Bulgari generations defined a distinctive style made of vibrant colour combinations, exquisitely balanced volumes and unmistakable motifs that pay homage to the Roman roots of the company. While always revering its cultural legacy, Bulgari introduced innovations that rewrote the rules of the jewellery universe and launched new trends that stood out as icons of contemporary design.
Inside our team of Events Design and Production, based in Rome HQ, we are looking for a Junior Event Design & Production Specialist, whose role will be supporting the development of events visions, focusing on the design and production of memorable experiences.
Descrizione della posizione lavorativa
- Build strategic creative ideas for event experiences that are emotional, memorable, innovative and maintain the essence of the brand;
- Creative strategy and conceptual moodboards – define what is the creative theme of the event and develop visual moodboards;
- Ideate the spatial design according to the creative theme and the location, delivering compelling presentations and design drawing packages (floorplans, sections, elevations to renderings);
- Create Impactful visuals and renderings for compelling presentations;
- Identify the most appropriate materials according to the design and budget constraints, overseeing the research of suppliers for the development the projects, from prototype to execution;
- Accountable for the relationship with all internal departments involved – for example visual, security, logistics, image, marketing, communication etc;
- Collaborate in the Development of the Guidelines for the local markets including design, production, and construction supervision.
Descrizione del profilo ricercato
- Master's degree in Architecture, Design or similar fields;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Creative, forward-thinking and innovative approach with an attention to details and a drive for outstanding execution;
- Proactive attitude and comfortable navigating through uncertainty;
- Strong believer in teamwork and multidisciplinary approach;
- 3D and Rendering Software (Rhinoceros, 3Dmax, Cinema4D or similar), Autocad, Adobe Package, Office package.
Descrizione dell'esperienza richiesta
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Creative strategy and Project development experience;
- Previous experience in luxury, retail, branding and design industries is welcomed.